Just Zip, Fill, and Walk Away
Just wrap our Treegator Original around a tree, zip the two sides together, and fill it with water.
- Place back of bag against trunk, with zippers on the uphill side of tree.
- Wrap both sides around trunk until zippers meet together. Use a Single Bag setup for trees from 2.5 to 7.5 cm (1 to 3 inch) caliper. Use a Double bag setup for trees from 10 to 20 cm (4 to 8 inch) caliper (diameter).
- Zip both sides of bag together from bottom to top.
- Lift up tag at top of bag to expose fill opening.
- Insert water hose up to 7.5 cm (3 inch) diameter, into fill opening, turn on water supply and begin filling.
- IMPORTANT: Fill bag only to approximately 1/4 capacity, then proceed to Step 3.
- Gently lift up on the two black straps at top of bag in order to fully expand bottom.
- If desired, add pre-mixed water soluble nutrients.
- NOTE: Premix nutrients in separate container.
- Fill with water to desired level.
- Treegator Original will be empty in approx. 5 to 9 hours.
- For most newly planted trees 2.5 cm (1 inch) caliper (diameter), follow a fill schedule based on the size of your new tree planting.
- Once empty, remove bag from tree , move to another planting and re-fill, or store until needed again.