Just Zip, Fill, and Walk Away
Just wrap our Treegator Junior Pro around a newly planted tree, shrub or evergreen and fill it with water.
Recommended for a Level Surface
Treegator Junior Pro is recommended for use on a level surface, or on a properly built mulch pile.
- Place Treegator Junior Pro on a properly mulched surface that is level. NOTE: Using this product on an un-mulched or sloped surface may cause incomplete drainage of water.
- Wrap both sides around a tree trunk up to 12 cm (5 inch) in diameter.
- Be sure that the trunk in the middle of center opening.
- Open red cap on fill valve.
- Lift up on fill handle, insert hose into fill valve, and turn on water supply.
- If desired, add pre-mixed water soluble nutrients.
- NOTE: Pre-mix additives in separate container.
- Fill bag with water to desired level - Max. capacity is approx. 56 litres (15 gallons).
- While lifting up on the fill handle, close red fill valve cap tightly, and let the bag drip.
- Treegator Junior Pro will empty in approximately 5 to 8 hours.
- For most new plantings, follow a fill schedule based on the size of your new tree or shrub planting.